0121.OMG♥

my memories
smile everday :)

so many skul don't have skul leh>.<



not include my skul==




SMK(P)AIR PANAS==''



very BAD lor''


my brother skul don't have leh''(SEKSYEN 1)


I dunno y he don't have skul lor''


he also dunno lor==


my another brother also don't have skul==
(SJK(C)MUN YEE)


bc0z saturday they have hari sukan marh-.-''



so. tomorrow only me go to skul==



so. i not willing to them XD''



hehe^^



aiyo.tomorrow gt math lor==



bc0z want give exam paper>.<

i don't want ah :(




bc0z i managed to get poor geh :(




nvm.next time i will improve lor^^''




but.ujian 1.pertengahan tahun i get score A in subjek math leh!!!




i am chinese girl leh==




i tell them.then.they say :你丢华人的脸啦♥




:(




oic.haizzzzzzzzz'''


maybkod=.='''

没有评论:

发表评论

在此谢谢你细心地阅读,始终欢迎你来评论。